Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Smiles


Smiles
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
A semi-smile. The first time I caught one on film! The dress she is wearing is one that I wore as a child. This is the first time we sat her up in the corner of the couch...she loved it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ellie is looking more and more beautiful! I am so happy for you!
I hope you have a good summer break.

I am liking my new job quite well and am looking forward to having some time with my neice this summer.

love,
me

June 01, 2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger Care said...

She is so adorable! Love the grin.

June 01, 2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

Just gorgeous, Katrina! You must be so in love with that adorable smile.

June 02, 2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger tammy said...

what a cute little mischievous smile. i'm glad you were able to catch it.

take care!

June 03, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

awwwwww!!!! she looks so beautiful in your dress.

June 10, 2006 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home