Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

School's out!

Yay! School is out for summer. :) More time to spend with my adorable little daughter.

Adorable things she is up to these days:
- cooing. Just love it. :)
- thumb sucking, hers or mine, she doesn't care. :)
- getting really excited when I walk in to the room
- eating a TON! and growing like crazy!

I have really enjoyed having my mom here and am sad to see her go at the end of the week.

I am just starting the search for childcare for next year...keep your fingers crossed that I can find the perfect match at an affordable price.

I posted our most recent professional photos on Flickr.

Sorry for the short update...will try and do more now that school is out! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Calliope said...

yay for an update!
So glad that you are done with school for now.

LOVE the new photos. "Big Smiles" is my favorite - she looks so beautiful!

June 22, 2006 6:01 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love the new pics! What a gorgeous cutie pie!

June 26, 2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home