Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Cereal?

I am beginning to think, after 5 days of Eliana waking up to eat every two hours, that it may be time to start adding cereal to her eating repertoire...Not entirely certain. I know that breastmilk is all she MUST have for now, but the chart from the doctor said to introduce cereal at 4-5 months, and she seems so hungry all the time lately...
Anyway, that is what I am pondering..I may attempt cereal tonight..

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I started both of my kids on cereal at about 4 months. And I put about 2 teaspoons in an evening bottle, as per the doctor, to fill them up.
Good luck!

July 21, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

I say go for it and see what happens. It may help. Max is STILL not on cereal. LOL. Really! We tried it and bypassed it due to constipation and such issues, but he did have it a few times and like it. Now, it is self feed or nothing. Let us know how she likes it. Deb

July 22, 2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home