Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, October 21, 2006

On our way to our first swimming lesson!


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to say HI! You don't know me, but I have followed your blog quite a while from NW message board. You have a beautiful daughter. We are trying for baby #1 and are currently in the TWW. This is our 5th IUI cycle so hopefully we are lucky like you on the 5th time. I thought of you when I knew I was going in to my 5th IUI cycle. Did you feel anything different on your 5th time versus the others?

October 22, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger amy said...

she is getting SO BIG! look at those eyes, heaven in a bathingsuit... *sigh* :)

October 22, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Meg, you know, in a sense I did. I remember I left the clinic with such a happy feeling, and a big grin on my face. I also was the most positive and considered myself "pupo" pregnant until proven otherwise. :)
Now, I am not sure I believe any of that made a difference as I certainly know of people who were convinced they were NOT pregnant and they were...I wish you the best of luck! Let's hope that 5 is your lucky number! :)

October 22, 2006 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home