Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great date!

So, I met with G for brunch today and had a great time. We visited at the restaurant for about two hours and then took a stroll around the nearby mall. There is even talk of a second date next weekend...

He did finally ask about Eliana's "father", and while he was definitely surprised I would say by the answer, it didn't seem to scare him away at all. He certainly had a lot of questions about the details, but again, he seemed OK with it. We discussed children and he would like more (a son), so that is good.

In all, he was just a really nice guy, a gentleman, and I look forward to getting to know him more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so very happy for you! I hope things go well. Maybe some day soon you will find mr right! That would be awesome!

take care and happy Valentines day!

~G~

February 11, 2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Calliope said...

awesome! sounds like a good guy.

February 13, 2007 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home