Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oh the possibilities...

So, I have been keeping a secret from you all, but have decided perhaps I will share it with you as it is getting a bit more intriguing. Just before the new year, I did something EXTREMELY impulsive, I joined an online matching/dating thing. I thought that I should give another try to finding Mr. Right before I head forth into trying for a second child on my own. While there are many possible matches for me, I haven't really gotten to know many very well. However, there is one man with whom I have been exchanging messages, and may even meet. How exciting!

I suppose I am working on becoming more outgoing since I have also joined a few meetups and even attended a Pinochle party last night. I had a great time, even though I was most likely the worst player there (but I intend to improve!). Of course, most of the players were in the 50s and 60s, but age really didn't come into play while playing cards. (I must add in here that my being able to go out and play cards was all thanks to my friend who watched Ellie last night. Not sure I would have gone if I had had to pay $40 some odd dollars for a babysitter)

So, there you have it. An exciting year awaits me I think!

7 Comments:

Blogger Calliope said...

that is FANTASTIC news!
atta girl.
please do keep us posted. I always love a good romance story ;-)

January 29, 2007 7:43 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor. I know lots of people who have met that way. Keep us posted!

January 30, 2007 3:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor. I know lots of people who have met that way. Keep us posted!

January 30, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

I am so happy for you! I hope that you find great friendship and maybe more from your new endeavor!

January 30, 2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Wow! Impressive. Obviously, you re in a completely different space than I am these days. Hope it goes well, you have fun with it, and maybe meet a friend (or more). Deb

February 02, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger S&C said...

Wow! I hope its fun! I know 2 people married that way. Keep us posted :-)

February 05, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Demeter said...

I think it is awesome that you went out and that you are allowing yourself to meet Mr. Right! You won't meet him if you don't try!

February 06, 2007 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home