Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Heard today at my house...

Eliana, upon sneezing, "I've got a bless you in my nose."

And upon passing gas, "I've got an excuse you in my bum."

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

How cute! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yoru summer/baby leave. I need a cute baby fix. When are you going to post pics of your kids?

July 06, 2008 3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY!!! soooo funny! I love it when they get their own version of things.
I'm soo happy for you! I can't wait until we have a couple! I've got baby blues BAD!

July 31, 2008 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home