Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Second NST

Had my second NST last night (I am on weekly NSTs now until 32 weeks when they go twice weekly). Baby was doing great for the first 25 minutes, and then started to have some decels like my daughter always had...so I was monitored for about 75 minutes and then they sent me for a biophysical profile. He didnt want to cooperate with that either until the very last second..we got the first parts of the test right away (fluid level, movement), but the "practice breathing" took 25 minutes to find...finally, he did it and he got 8/8 so I was sent home...Grrr...I have never found these NONstress tests to be anything but stressful! LOL

In other news, Eliana is off in Yakima with the babysitter until Friday..she left on Tuesday. I miss her. :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

This might be a dumb question, but how do you pronounce your daughter's name?

March 15, 2008 2:41 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Not a dumb question, glad you asked as so often people say Elaine-a

Eliana is pronounced l-ee-on-a

March 15, 2008 3:37 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Happy to hear all looks good with your babe! Wishing you a sooth ride from here on out! ;o)Best Wishes!!

March 16, 2008 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home