Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What fun!

OK, I just spent WAY too much of my day doing this today, but as the date approaches, I realized I really needed to get on this. So, I have finally updated my baby registry. I had a gentle reminder since next week I need to send off my gift for an online baby shower for the due in May board, and I realized I wasn't even sure what I had on my registry for the person sending something to me. LOL. If you want to take a peek, feel free to click on the link in the title of this post. :)

I can't believe that today marks the first of the third trimester and that I am having this baby within 9-11 weeks! 9 weeks sounds sooooo soon! I have GOT to clean out that baby's room..but WHERE do I put everything that is in there??? My babysitter has offered to help, which is wonderful and greatly appreciated, but I need to have a game plan for where to put things if we are ever going to be successful. While talking to my mom today, it sounded like she might come out for a little bit next month too and help me have a garage sale to unload some of Eliana's clothes...

The discomforts of pregnancy are certainly piling on for me lately. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Eliana. If standing or walking for a while (like say, more than 5-10 minutes), I get braxton hicks contractions, or at least, I think that is what they are, as well as stabs and jabs in my cervix. Now, as of the last two days or so, when sitting for more than 5 minutes, I feel like I was punched in that whole area, or kind of like I unwittingly did the splits...that is about the best I can describe it, I guess. In any case, uncomfortable to say the least..So, while 9-11 weeks sounds really soon, some moments it can't be soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home