Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 051


Halloween 051
Originally uploaded by kajohn345
My amazing babysitter made poodle skirts for Eliana and her own daughter Anna. Here is a picture taken of Eliana during the day yesterday...if I can ever find the time, I will download the pictures from last night, but Ellie was not very cooperative for those!

5 Comments:

Blogger Care said...

She is adorable Katrina!

November 02, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a cutie in her skirt! Love the leaves too! Makes a great photo. Hope you are feeling well too!

November 02, 2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

She is so beautiful! What a great skirt!

November 03, 2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger twondra said...

This is twondra from the NW board. I found your link there. I hope it's okay that I came on. :) I love reading other people's blogs and following their stories. Your daughter's adorable!! I love seeing pictures! I'm a picture fanatic.

I hope it's okay that I popped on. I also have a blog that is set on private and if you'd like an invite, just e-mail me and I'd love to send you an invite. tammywondra@yahoo.com

Good luck and I'll be checking up on ya. :)

November 11, 2007 8:18 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

Just wondering how you are doing? Any updates

November 27, 2007 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home