Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

191.5!

An excellent second beta if I do say so myself. :) It more than doubled, though it was also more than 48 hours...more like around 54 hours. Yay!

I am going to have my 6 week ultrasound through my OB so that I won't have to pay more than a 10 dollar copay, so just waiting on a date! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

YAY! Congrats! and may you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

September 18, 2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

That is an Excellent second beta number! Congrats again!

September 19, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

YAY :) I'm so excited for you!!!! How incredible!!!!! Here's to a very happy and healthy 9 months!

September 19, 2007 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I hope all goes well for you!

September 19, 2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger angryuterus said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting for you to let us know what has been going on. I assumed you had been busy with school starting. It must have been a good distraction! :D How many follicals did you have?

September 20, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

OMG!!!I just came across your blog! I had no idea!!! Congrats!!! I am so ver happy for you! Welcome to cloud nine once again!! :o)

September 21, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats!! Hope all goes well!!!
Can't wait to see the little bundle of joy!!

September 22, 2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yippee!!!! another beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you! Ellie gets to be a big sister!!! yay!

keep us posted can't wait to see pics.

September 26, 2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Came across your blog. Congratulations! Your post brought me back to BETA He**. Wishing you the best.

October 10, 2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home