Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, September 14, 2007

Faintly positive

Alright readers out in blogland. I apologize for vanishing, but the beginning of school is always a very busy time, and I have had company for two weeks as well...that's my excuse.

In about 9 months, I may have another excuse...

I am 11dpIUI and a chronic tester (but a little more refrained than normal because my mom is visiting). Yesterday on my IC there was a "perhaps there is a line, or perhaps I am willing it to be there" line within the time period. 5 hours later on my way to bed, there is a definite line. Not sure if it was an evap or what...So, this morning I use both an IC and an Answer early. Within the time limit, the IC looks negative. The answer early, on the other hand, definitely has a very faint line! Go in for beta on Sunday, results Monday. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Care said...

Woohoo! That's terrific Katrina! Congratulations!

September 14, 2007 6:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

00, oo... Hoping for a nice big result on Monday!

September 14, 2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU :)

Guess what???? I insemed for the first time tonight :) Here's hoping for beginners luck :) *HUGS*

September 14, 2007 7:05 PM  
Blogger MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Just happned by and saw your good news...CONGRATS! Hope you get more good news next week. ;)

September 15, 2007 12:09 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

Awesome! Throwing lots of Babydust your way for the Beta!

September 16, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

Good luck Kat! I will be impatiently awaiting your update!

September 16, 2007 7:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Great news! Can't wait to hear about your beta results!!

I'm a first time visitor who found you through Mel's lost and found...

September 17, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations! It will be very sweet to have your babes so close in age!

September 17, 2007 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home