Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Beta is in

My first beta is in and it was 73 at 13dpo. I was a bit bummed cause I thought it was low, but according to betabase the average is 76 so I think it should be ok. I go in for a repeat tomorrow with results either late tomorrow night or Wednesday (I suspect Wed, but hoping for Tues night)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Thats fantastic!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope to be posting the same type of results in 2 weeks :)

September 17, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger I_Sell_Books said...

Sounds great - congratulations!!

September 17, 2007 8:32 PM  
Blogger amy said...

73? that counts! :) congrats! and i cant wait to see the second number - lots of prayers coming your way :)

September 18, 2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kimmyann said...

Congratulations! 73 is great for 13dpo..You could have implanted a day or two later than normal so that would make a diffence!

September 18, 2007 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home