Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Another good appointment

I love it when I have good appointments. :) BP still great at 120/68. Since my blood sugars have been a little up and down lately, we did increase one of my meds, but I am still on no insulin which is wonderful (my A1C from my last appointment was 4.6!) Weight is stable (have gained about 10 pounds total). And the best news of all was that when I asked for my letter for work, he let me stay at work until May 10th (unless something comes up obviously). I was so relieved because last month he was talking about leaving April 26th (36 weeks).

I start weekly NSTs this week (or next, depending on when they get my first appointment in). Move to twice weekly at 32 weeks. I am also on monthly growth/AFI ultrasounds...it certainly lets me know that this baby is getting closer to arriving!

2 Comments:

Blogger aqua-star said...

Good morning Katrina,
I just stopped-by. I'm a mom of two teenage boys and also a teacher. Wish you luck.

March 05, 2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Glad things are going well and to see the update! May things continue to blossom and go smooth for you!

March 05, 2008 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home