Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

23w0d Ultrasound


23w0d Ultrasound
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
This one was from November, 23w0d. What a difference a month made, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Calliope said...

OMG- So amazing to see the changes.
Thanks for FINALLY (hee hee) posting these!
She looks beautiful already.

January 23, 2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks Cali. I think the changes are amazing too...I was just thinking today how LONG pregnancy is LOL (even though it hasn't been a rough rpegnancy for me at all until this point), and how much they change so quickly!

I certainly look forward to pictures of your growing little one soon. :)

January 24, 2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home