Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Growing

It's official. Jacob is growing. :) At his 2 month appointment today, he was 10lb13oz, 22 inches long. He is in the 24the percentile for weight and 14th for height..Sigh, why do I keep growing short kids? I am sorry they always seem to inherit my genes..

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

yes, but he is preemie (sp?), so his biological age is less than 2 months...so did they compare him to a preemie stats?

July 09, 2008 7:55 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Technically, he was not a preemie. He was born at 37w2d by their calculations (using LMP), 37w0d by mine and i KNOW what day I had my IUI LOL.

July 09, 2008 10:30 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

Em was born at the same gestation - he sounds like he is doing great!!!!

You have my respect - I often think of what it would be like to raise Em on my own, and I don't know that I could. You have 2, and are thriving.

July 12, 2008 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home