Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

For once, things were good...

Yes, today I had an NST again...and it went well! YAY! Of course, they did have to buzz her to get her heart to accelerate the way they wanted, but still...at least there didn't appear to be any significant decelerations or concerns and the whole appointment lasted only about 40 minutes for once.

Now, I can not begin to tell you how utterly amazed I was at my showers. I received so many beautiful things. I didn't take the digital camera with me, so you all will have to wait for me to get my act together and take the film in to get developed..and then for me to finally hook up the new printer/scanner/fax that I bought in the SUMMER, to see pictures from the shower. In the meantime, I will try and get some pictures of the nursery this weekend as my mom and I spent lots of time sorting the clothes by sizes and putting them away in the dresser, setting up the crib mattress, sheets, mobile, lamp, some toys, etc. Most of which were shower gifts...

This little girl is so blessed already! I have had two great showers, one at my aunt's with family and family friends, one at work, and I still have another one on Sunday with my local SMC group!

Sorry for the short post, but very tired today...mom went home this afternoon until March...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I can't believe that you are just over a month away from delivering!!!! Other than tired how are you feeling? Any pains or anything? You are still teaching right? Are you going to take the rest of the year off or are you going to go back to work for the end of the year? I'm full of questions tonight aren't i!!! Sheesh!!!

Anyway, I'm glad to see that everything is going well :)

:HUGS:

February 07, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! lots of excitement in your part of the woods! I've been away from my computer for about a week so I am having to get caught up.

Glad to hear you are doing okay I was getting worried. Please let me know when the big day get's here if you can, I'll email you my phone number. I want to get some prayers going up for you during your delivery. We pray for you every day anyway but we believe in extra prayers during delivery!

God Bless you Katrina,
Gidgit

February 08, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Care said...

I am glad this NST went better than the last few. I had a bunch of NSTs with Connor and they always had to buzz him to get him to move around, and now the silly boy won't stop moving. Can't wait to see your pictures.

February 08, 2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger tammy said...

it sounds like it was a great day. so glad to hear the good news about the NST. it's wonderful how generous everyone was for your showers. the stuff itself is a great help i'm sure but it all translates into wonderful thoughts and feelings from people who care about you and that has to make it so special to you.

February 09, 2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home