Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Housecleaning

Oh, why can't I inherently be a good housekeeper? I am just exhausted...I know that most of the exhaustion is due to being pregnant, but I am just so overwhelmed with cleaning...and all I want to do is clean my bedroom (and the extra bedroom though that one is not nearly as bad) enough that the housekeepers coming tomorrow can vacuum and dust...LOL. Seriously...my bedroom looks like it did when I was back in junior high with mounds and mounds of things on the floor..in this case, clothes, and I don't know what to do with them all..ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home