Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Work day

Today is a work day. I took the day off for a dentist appointment and have great hopes of what I will do today. Of course, I always have more that I want to do than I can do, but so far, I have cleaned the freezer, bought the Christmas turkey for 29cents/pound, done one load of laundry, ordered $150 of stickers (I jest not, was very low in my sticker supply of smelly stickers and Spanish stickers..) as well as 3 new videos for the classroom, packed my shoebox for Operation Christmas Child that I need for MOPS tonight, and of course got my 2 fillings.

Left to do:
more laundry
load dishwasher
clean out computer room/extra bedroom
make applesauce for Jacob
organize my bedroom
and much more but if I even get the first three done on the list I will be impressed. :)

Of course, I had visions of a nap today, but I suspect that won;t be happening...if only I could have 2 or 3 workdays with kids at the sitters and no work...I may actually accomplish something!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I laughed when I read your post...I often wish for a day at home to take a nap or actually get rid of the dust bunnies that are overtaking my house. I may invent an appointment some day soon just for that purpose!

November 14, 2008 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home