Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, August 25, 2008

A busy day

What a long day it has been and I am exhausted. I spent my last day of freedom before going back to work tomorrow at 6am cooking and freezing a bunch of meals. In the midst of all this, Jacob decided to roll over for the first time. Way to go, Jacob!

Off to bed...I so don't want to go to work tomorrow. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger 911shazza said...

Cool on the rolling over!! You'll be glad you have those meals done when you are exhausted one day and don't have the energy to cook anything...good planning ahead!!

August 26, 2008 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home