Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's so hard to go back...

I so wish I could be a stay at home mom. It is so hard to go back to work. :( Today was my first day back. Not a "real" day in that I wasn't paid for work or anything so I didn't go in until 9, but it was still so hard to leave them. Eliana was very clingy when I got home and Jacob, though he had just woken up from a nice long nap the hour before, snuggled right in to nurse and went to sleep in minutes..

The hardest part is that once I am "really" at work, I won't even see them in the morning because they will still be sleeping. I know it is better for them to have someone come here and let them sleep until they wake up, but it is hard on me to not see them in the morning...

Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger 911shazza said...

I think one of the things I like most about being in Canada is the whole year off thing. I know the pay isn't great while you are off, but at least you get the first year with your child... although saying that, we're dealing with a little boy right now that doesn't seem to ever want to go to his dayhome anymore!! Grrrr...it's so tough!!

August 21, 2008 12:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am sure it is really hard to do. They will adjust to the change. Kids are so good at change, unlike us adults they are willing to change easier.
I will keep you in my prayers for easy times ahead!!

August 21, 2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Thats one of the hardest things ever. My kids are grown, but I remember going through that. I'm in Canada too, but they started that one year thing the month after I went back to work when my kid was 4.5 months old.

Stay strong.

August 23, 2008 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home