Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Laundry is done

As are the dishes, and that is just about it. I left off of my list the other important thing to do today and that is to upload all my pics to shutterfly in order to order prints and create a calendar for family members. That is just about done now...says about 20 minutes left. Unfortunately, I won;t have time to get the calendar ready today, but maybe one night after the kids go to bed I will be lucky enough to have time.

The thing that really needed done today was tidying up the computer room (where my parents will stay when they get here on the 17th). Of course I haven;t even begun there. :(

Anyway, I have enjoyed a day off. I didn't get my nap, I didn't get much done, but I worked for about 15 minutes every 30 minutes or so LOL, and did get a FEW things done. Will start another post to give Jacob's 6 month stats (his appointment was yesterday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home