Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, August 01, 2008

Heartbroken..

While away on vacation, we received the heartbreaking news that our beloved babysitter's husband got the job he applied for in Spokane and we will be losing them. I feel like both Eliana and I are losing our best friends...

When I told Eliana that they were moving, she said "I'm going to miss them. I'm going to cry."

Yeah, me too...

2 Comments:

Blogger 911shazza said...

Oh, I know what you are going through. Sebastian had his last day at his first dayhome on Tuesday. We were so happy with her, but unfortunately, she is moving to Edmonton and since a move wasn't in our future (we talked about it, hahaha), we had to find someone else. I am very happy with our new dayhome, but it sure is tough saying goodbye to the old one!!

August 01, 2008 8:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

So sorry to hear about your sitter moving! I was so blessed with my daughter...grandma watched her every day I worked. But now I have to have a sitter for 5 hours a day, and it's hard, both emotionally and financially! I know Gavin is well cared for, but it's still not the same as grandma.

August 01, 2008 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home