Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jacob and the tricycle


summer 09 045
Originally uploaded by kajohn345
My little guy still isn't walking, but he is certainly getting close!

4 Comments:

Blogger 911shazza said...

It's funny, I have a few friends with kids about this age and they are all the second child or third child and none of them are walking!!

July 23, 2009 6:15 AM  
Blogger Jann said...

So adorable!!!!!!

July 26, 2009 3:20 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

He is an adorable little man! Our boys are very close in age, Gavin turned 15 months on July 23rd.
My daughter didn't walk until about 16 months, so it was a surprise when Gavin was walking at 11 months! Guess it just proves the point that every kid is different!

August 08, 2009 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute...I can't wait to see what my little man is like!

Shan

August 12, 2009 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home