Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dressing up


061
Originally uploaded by kajohn345
Even Jacob gets into dressing up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 29, 2009 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...I posted with the wrong log in. Sorry but the deleted post is mine! My comment said how much I love the picture and how much Jacob is going to hate it! LOL. He is getting so big hon. I can't believe how much the kids look alike (including Olivia).

Shan

April 29, 2009 5:14 PM  
Blogger KitchenCathi said...

Hi there! Just happened upon your blog from CouldYouMaybe Baby. Kids are ADORABLE.

So frustrating about that last sitter! Hopefully things will work out better with this one, good luck!

Love the pic of El at swimming.

May 20, 2009 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home