Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ellie and Anna, together again

Ellie is spending the week with Anna and her former babysitter who moved away. The girls were so happy to see each other! Don't let the height difference fool you...they are both the same age...only about 6 weeks apart, but Eliana is very short and Anna very tall! LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger 911shazza said...

That is so sweet!! A treat for them and you too!!

July 23, 2009 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home