Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

shout little kidz choir Jesus loves the little children

2 Comments:

Blogger Jann said...

Merry Christmas to you!

December 26, 2009 6:21 PM  
Blogger S said...

I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that I read your blog (from the beginning) about a year ago as I seriously started thinking about motherhood (adoption etc..) and find myself returning for another read. My story is starting out VERY similar to how yours started (my blog is singlemomttc.blogspot) and I just wanted to thank you for putting your story out there.

January 22, 2010 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home